View Single Post
Old 10-18-18, 02:25 PM   #24
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilge_Rat View Post
well of course the mainstream (aka fake) news media is using this as yet another excuse to attack Trump since of course, everything revolves around Trump, but it turns out France, Britain and of course, Germany, is also restraining from attacking Saudi Arabia.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...-khashoggi.php

Trump is doing what every other President would do in the same situation, walking the fine line between castigating Saudi Arabia while not throwing the alliance overboard.

We also all know that if Trump was pushing for a severe punishment, i.e, cancelling the arms contract, imposing sanctions, that the mainstream (aka fake) news media would be blaming him for over reacting and reporting on the possible negative impact to the U.S. economy...

Oh we got to include Fox News in the aka fake news too. They should be in the agriculture business, they spread so much BS all the time!! But that BS media outlet is the darling of Trump and his Trumpettes, can't say anything bad about it!! Hannity is so full of it, its coming out of his ears, and goofy Trump buys right into it!!

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote