View Single Post
Old 11-21-14, 05:43 PM   #129
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWalleye View Post

SH3 Commander should be in its own folder on the root. The file SH3Cmdr.exe should not be in any other folder.

Start SH3C. If you haven't already done so, enter the path to your SH3 game folder in SH3 Options/General Settings. Now select New Career and enter your new captain's name, flotilla, and start date in SH3C. THEN start SH3 from SH3C. Enter THE SAME captain's name, flotilla, and start year in SH3. Do not start a career in SH3 before starting it in SH3C.

JSGME should copy d3d9.dll correctly if it is in the mod folder called Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final.

I am not sure what you mean by <mod folder 1 and <mod folder 2. You should only have one folder called /MODS and it should be in your SH3 game folder, at the same level as /Data. That is:

<SH3 game folder>
/Data
/MODS
sh3.exe
<SH3C folder>
SH3Cmdr.exe

I hope this helps.

EDIT:

You CAN have a /MODS folder in your SH3C folder, but for now, leave it alone. Work only with the /MODS folder in the SH3 game folder.

BigWalleye, thank you so much for your help, I do not always have the opportunity at the time that any prompt. And the language barrier prevents too little, though and translate using Google translator, but all the same it is necessary to check, because they do not always translate correctly. Thank you again !!
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Ahnenerbe is offline   Reply With Quote