View Single Post
Old 11-21-14, 11:52 AM   #124
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

Hello again everyone !!!!
I apologize for what has not been added to README for this mods, everything became hurriedly because of a lack of time...... I fill the missed.....
1. Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final is established through JSGME.
2. In the documentation folder additional mods (generally graphic). To copy in the MODS folder and to use at will. Only amendment to the relation of the Shortcuts for German U-Boats Compilation Mod folder..... It is actual only for mods of German U-Boats Compilation.
3. The SH3 Commander folder for those who uses SH3 Commander from JoneSoft. The folder merges with the main folder of the program. It not only for mods of German U-Boats Compilation, more definitely not for it (but works and with it). There are files for display of numbers of torpedo tubes for each type of the boat, otherwise, you would observe only a pure black circle on the device TDC. It as in OLC GUI, only I in menu_1024_768.ini copied everything on the and a lot of things anew, therefore this SH3 Commander folder only for mods of Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final.
4. I used the d3d9.dll and d3d9.ini files from mods of WideScreen 1920x1080 Project from vanjast, which author is Seeadler. I don't bear responsibility for them as they were created not by me. Therefore, I to predict the reasons of some distortions or other bugs in many respects not in forces. Here most likely each user which can be connected with the hardware of the computer or other nuances can have different reasons. My work in mods is an adjustment and a correcting of graphic files and other menus under permission 1920x1080, and also some part of own additions and some corrections from mods of Widescreen GUI for GWX (Conus), which formed a basis of this work.
All the best and good luck !!
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Last edited by Ahnenerbe; 11-21-14 at 12:09 PM.
Ahnenerbe is offline   Reply With Quote