View Single Post
Old 04-18-12, 01:36 AM   #84
Crécy
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 316
Uploads: 0

It's steam who is having problems getting the DLC live. Susana from Paradox publishing commented on this:
Quote:
Good morning everyone, we'll look into why the DLC didn't go live but please note that Steam operates on Pacific Standard Time i.e if the DLC didn't go live yesterday it will go live at the earliest when they start their business day provided that there are no issues. Also note this is in no way a confirmation of a launch time (as I've said before we do not have access to that type of information). As soon as we know more we will let you know.

Kind regards
Susana
If you (who live in America) are desperate to get the DLC people have bought it from amazon and activated it on steam which seems to work just fine: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...r-DLC-on-Steam

Quite disappointing considering that:
Quote:
I do see a valid complaint with the age thing. Your ruler starts with all 5's for stats, and every time you raise one, your age goes up by one year. A better education type adds like 5 years, and having a son adds 5 years. To get a decent ruler, he will be 40.