Thread: A few Questions
View Single Post
Old 09-06-17, 02:47 PM   #1
SS Norholm
Shark Hunter

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0
Default A few Questions

A few weeks in now, I have a few questions.

(SH5 with TWOS latest version)

1: What are the numbers next to the torpedo solution line?
(Not the round 1, 2, 3, ones I don't use them)
The small numbers that look like this: 03:11 etc....they vary, but always look like a time.

2: After being at sea for 2 weeks plus, the crew morale drops to zero, no matter how many ships I sink, I know all about the chefs special meals and the bosons help, but it reaches a point where they won't even do their special orders. I guess not but, Is your campaign affected in any way by the zero morale problems?

3: Dieter Epp. Has there been a change in his animations in one of the recent WOS updates?
I noticed sometimes he fist pumps and looks like he is celebrating when below decks, I never saw him do that before!

4: One for those with good ears and attention to detail!
The Type VIIB U-boat: Doesn't have the water washing/waves breaking over the deck sound effects like the VIIA does. You don't hear it below decks whilst submerging and surfacing either. Is it a bug with the VIIB?

Think that's it for now, I'll post anymore questions I have here......feel free to add some of your own.

And thanks once again to all the Modders that make all this possible! Im truly addicted!

John.
SS Norholm is offline   Reply With Quote