View Single Post
Old 05-28-16, 07:14 AM   #19
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleiente View Post
I have the best sounds of forts built into "my" ModSoup.

I still wonder where Maddy is ...?!?
Agreed. I wish we knew why the AOTD site is down too. It would be much better if this were a Maddy project. But truthfully, he might have a different vision than we. Otherwise, why would v2.0 only work with SH4 1.4? His vision and ours are a little bit different there.

Now your sounds in ModSoup. Are they all Maddy sounds? Did you take the sounds from 2.0 that are so awesome in ? And of course those visuals are just stunning! We must end up with those!

Make no mistake. When we're done the headline author is AOTD_MadMax. We're just organizers.

One thing I'd like to talk about, and this would require permission from CapnScurvy. I'd like to import his periscope from OTC into FOTRS Ultimate without the other aspects of OTC. It is just completely superior to any periscope ever in any of the Silent Hunter games.

I still haven't got more space on the Subsim FTP site to allow FOTRS 1.2 and FOTRS 2.0 to be uploaded here. I have 1.5 GB and need at least 3.3 GB, preferrably 4.3 to have room for FOTRS Ultimate. That's in process. In the meantime, bleiente, looks like I have to take a good look at your soup!
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote