View Single Post
Old 04-24-18, 03:39 AM   #157
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Came across this little selection (chosen by me) in ASDA today but the iPhone camera isn't too happy with the lighting conditions so I'll refer to each brew using third party shots.

This first one comes with an interesting link to music and history too.

Quote:
Onward, onward rode the 600...
The Charge of the Light Brigade, which inspired the Iron Maiden song The Trooper, took place at the Battle of Balaclava (1854) during the Crimean War when 600 British cavalry courageously charged the massed Russian artillery. This gallant but foolhardy assault resulted in a massive loss of life and came about due to a misunderstanding of an order given by the commanding officer, Lord Raglan.
Launched in 2013, Trooper is an award winning Premium British Beer that has sold over 15 million pints worldwide. Iron Maiden vocalist Bruce Dickson worked with Robinsons to develop a beer which has true depth of character. Malt flavours and citric notes from a unique blend of Bobek, Goldings and Cascade hops dominate this deep golden ale with a subtle hint of lemon.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote