View Single Post
Old 01-21-17, 01:14 PM   #1072
Rowddy
Gunner

Downloads: 202
Uploads: 0

well i did everything what the link suggeted you gave me..
I uninstalled everything also the my Documents folder reinstalled it again updated it to V1.2 and then again tried to run the game but again all it shows me is the intro movie and then nothing but a UBI pop-up that says which are my games etc and play. Now if i press play then it starts again with the intro movie, so it's a loop lol i cannot go past this point now at the bottom there is a little help button and after oressing it it says this....

INCOMPATIBLE PROGRAMM

i did use the compatibility programm to use windows XP with service pack 3 ( i tried windows 7 yesterday) but it is still incompatible

anyone has any suggestions? i did my game in a shop when it was new and it has permanent internet connetion

so in short as i said in a revious post i also get during installation a a message from the compatibility dchecker that my grapics drivers are outdated lol as i am using the latest nVidea GTX 980ti driver for both cards

Last edited by Rowddy; 01-21-17 at 01:29 PM. Reason: i am not allowed to post attachements so no DXdiag sorry
Rowddy is offline   Reply With Quote