Old 02-02-23, 07:58 AM   #62
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
You better don't.

Especially not that food pyramid, its prioritizing plenty of what is not good at all.

Good: Vegetables. Fish. A little amount of organically raised meat: little, but regularly. The mentioned fats. Eggs. Nuts, seeds. Hirse. Oats. USE SUPPLEMENTS, but not repalkcing food with them, but as a n addiiton: hence the name: supplementation. Get enough salt - plenty, if you like it and feel like it. Drink not less than 1.5l, if you are thirsty and have appetite for it: more. Do not drink according to timetable: listen to myour body, he lest you nwo when he wanst water. If you take lots of salt, drink more accordingly, that simple it is. Not drinking enogun but tkaing lots of salt is potentially unhealthy over time.

Salt is not the problem, it never was. Sugar is the problem.

A very few fruits only (too much fructose on board).

Cut down potatoes, rice, noodles, bread, wheat, rye, barley, transfats, industrially produced fats (margarine, plant seed oils), milk, soy, sugar and sweets, "stuff that has a barcode on it", industrially processed food, fast food, convenient food, softdrinks, glucose and fructose syrups and HFCS.

Diabetes comes from insuline-resistence. Insuline resistence comes from having too many insuline spikes, and too huge such spikes. Diabetes Type 2 in the very most cases CAN BE CURED. Fat does not make you fat. Carbs do, sugars do. Carbs are sugar, sugar is carbs. Carbs and sugar make you fat. Not (good) fat. Inflammatory fatty acids will make you ill over the years: silent inflammations, chronic deseases, problems with the immune system, maybe even cancer. Avoid them (Omega 6).

Cut down on carbs. Eat less often, and not so much, but do not feel hunger or appetite. Don'T snack. Dont eat alld ay long. Dont travel from one snack or meal to the next all day long.

Tip: if you feel a craving for sweets, instead out a big grian of salt in your mouth. The reward mechnism in the brain for sweetness, saltiness and hard drugs are one and the same.

We do not live in the meideval anymore, we do not do that ehjavy pohysiucal work anymore, do not wear ehavy armour and do not work on the field with bvare ahnds all day long. We must not have their ammounts of calories every day. Most of us SIT all day long. Do you fill your car's tank every day by habit, even if not having diorven anyhwere meanwhile? Gasoline spills over every time, sooner or later your place goes up in flames.

My sins are three: again too many snacks (I love good chocolate and nougat), and too little vegetable, probably too little exercising. The price I pay: after having dropped from 92 to 77kg and staying there for one year, I then got weak again and was less strict, I paid the price and gained 4-5 kg over one year again. This comes from that. It sucks, but thats how it is. I jmkust not have illusions or excuses, I knwo what is happenign and why.

Like a smoker.
Try curry, you seldom see a fat Indian

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote