View Single Post
Old 07-02-18, 03:30 PM   #45
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
[...] No, not at all. Trump is merely mirroring what many of us have been saying for years. We are being invaded by people from other countries. By the millions. It's time to decide if we want to turn over our democracy to "fureigners" who can't rub two sticks together in their homeland, or retain our right as a soverign nation to limit immigration to legal and approved levels. Approved by us, the voters.
By you, the voters. I'd say your population is about 50:50 divided about that. And What is that thing with "sovereign nation" all the time? Isn't the USA a sovereign nation? Why does Trump always uses the words "illegal", "criminal" and degoratory terms before the word "foreigner"?
"We have said this for years", oh i am sure. You would have protested, but you did not dare, or it was going to rain. And now that some !"&/$%&/!!! like Trump is leader, they all come out of their holes and can spout their "opinion" they had all the time.
The scary thing is that you seem to be right, the US have been like that all along, and it just took some Trump to let it all out now. Radicalizing and polarizing with a good load of populism seems to be the shinizzle all over the world now, to win elections.
Quote:
We are being invaded by people from other countries. By the millions.
The USA consists of 'invaders', yes, sans some indians.
Sorry, i like you, and most Americans on a personal level, but when it comes to politics.. NEVER!

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 07-02-18 at 03:47 PM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote