View Single Post
Old 04-29-24, 04:19 PM   #1557
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
To be blunt, that list is a mess asking for trouble. Chances are the mfm mod isn't itself causing problems as much as conflicting with something in the list.

Only way to be sure is to use a base install with the mfm and add each mod one at a time, starting each time, and see if the mfm works.

When it doesn't, you'll have the answer. Or on the chance it is the mfm itself, same testing principle to use. Maybe instead look into the OneAlex GWX mod too, it already has a lot of these mods installed and ready to go. Save yourself a headache.
I know it's MFM itself.

The exact same install in the exact same order works on my older slower machine with 8GB of RAM.

I've done both a "copy it over to my new machine" and a "do a fresh install in the exact order" on my new machine. In both cases, after starting a patrol I get to 90% of the loading bar *or* I actually get the the patrol to start but then it CTDs. Deactivating MFM solves the issue.

I've got the 4GB patch, the h.sie fixes, the Tycho patch - all properly done.

Frustrating that a faster machine with more memory can't handle MFM and I'm going to chalk it up to Win11 vs Win7.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote