View Single Post
Old 03-14-19, 01:09 PM   #14
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_AJ View Post
Thank you bstanko6 for your videos & Sizzle for your replies I do know and understand the light grid usage. but again getting convoy reports from BDU that do not show up in the dialogue box with coordinates that say .. enemy convoy 52'6n 28.20 w going 6 knots the use of sizzles tool is very confusing for me, while the tool that you are using is very simple .. I been sending messages to you asking how I can change that so that I can use what you show in your tutorial about lat- long . I have the default TWOS lat-long tool, that sizzle made for TWOS

Example: the lat-long with numbers is Different and your interface is different than Sjizzles defaulted in TWOS

adding it by JGSME does not work or re-naming the UC DDS files also do not work is there something else in a file that will change this? Perhaps a configuration file?
i just installed TWoS... go to Silent Hunter 5\data\UserCharts there is a .dds file named grid.dds that's that file which u need to replace it...
so rename the 1 degree map cursor which one u wish to use to grid.dds and replace my one... so now for radio msg from the game they are only fictive reports to add a bit more life to game so do not bother to much with them...
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote