View Single Post
Old 08-09-17, 04:36 AM   #497
Kendras
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
As far as I can see, you have basically decreased concrete material's specular strength. The resulting effect is coherent with what one would expect for such a material, but the low value also causes specular reflections from texture's alpha channel to be hardly noticeable. Couldn't we reset concrete's attribute to the value I had set in v12, and correspondingly increase metal's specular strength instead, thus simulating the specularity/glossiness of wet surfaces?
Yes, ok, let's do that.

Quote:
The halo is finally of the right size. The quicker flashing light, makes it harder to count flashes for each period, but that's okay.
I had to restore the 3D model previously linked to the light effect though, in order to make it to light up surrounding objects (most notably lantern's glass). Was there a special reason for you to remove it?
Do you see any difference in game ? Not me

Quote:
What's the use of having La Plate in the German roster, since we have already added it to the French roster?
When France is occupied, France becomes a neutral country. But Germans can use all strategic devices they want, including lighthouses. So, we can consider them as German, and British airplanes will attack them.

(Note : About the foam effect, I'm not sure that it's working smoothly. Sometimes, I notice an unexpected flickering effect. Could you check that attentively ?)