View Single Post
Old 06-18-17, 01:08 PM   #8110
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by flakmonkey View Post
I'm ridiculously late to the party in this one, but someone on YouTube pointed me towards this modpack, and well.. wow!

Tried to get into sh5 a couple of times in the past but I hadn't really played since it launched, but this has really breathed new life into a game I always wanted to love, so have a salute from me

Do have one question though, is there any mod to make the UI bigger?? I'm playing at 4k and the UI is really hard to see/read.

+I did chuckle when I saw a few bits of my interiors from sh3, if I'd have known they'd still be in use almost 10years after they were made I'd have done a better job on the meshes!
It's always nice to welcome old gang here...

Regarding your problem, you should play a bit with UI styles and other UI related options via Options File Editor/Viewer (Dials, Hud ect) ,there should be shortcut on your desktop. If you mess up something just disable/enable main mod/s with JSGME.

TWoS 2.0 contains parts of both SM and SV interior mods organised as a whole and also further more tweaked for maximum stability and functionality.

By the way, i'm really curious to hear what parts of your SH3 work are contained within TWoS?

EDIT:
Just saw your interior mod for SH3 and to be honest , it looks even better than SH5...

Last edited by vdr1981; 06-18-17 at 01:24 PM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote