View Single Post
Old 02-26-06, 02:27 AM   #10
Der Teddy Bar
Blade Master

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Some good points were raised at the WaW forum...

Quote:
Issue I see it just premotes sinking ships instead of staying alive, its not a bad thing if you do not sink anything, this does happen, will that scenerio lets say over a two month patrol of sinking nothing cause problems - like not being able to continue?, this is not about a difinitve need to sink ships IMO, but to re-enact the uboat war more or less within the limits of the game.

also I would like TC and this better explained, I cannot play w/o Im afraid and need TC to be able finish patrols, in real time.

love the other mods, just the whole crew mangement thing has been off from the begining and has been alittle harder to fix.

Hans Keerl,
Some very good points, and ones which are easily answered!

With the The NYGM Crew Management Mod you can go a full year and not sink a ship and still easily be able to sail around at your leasure :thumbs up:

The only difference will be that instead of an 18 hour shift it will be a 12 hour shift.

The NYGM Crew Management Mod was designed to ensure that you will be able to continue even after the morale reaches the lowest value from loosing men or having gone a 6 month patrol where you sank nothing.

TC is not an issue, set the 3Drender to equal your maximum compression and thats it, done.

As you can see, NYGM Crew Management Mod does not punish you for not sinking ships. It does simulate what effect the lower Morale would have.

Another feature is keeping your crew safe. The NYGM Crew Management Mod is the first to have you incur a penalty for having crew injured and/or killed. So going toe to toe with that merchant is, as in reality, no longer a smart thing to do. Again, your actions as a Captain effect your crew.
Der Teddy Bar is offline   Reply With Quote