View Single Post
Old 09-02-12, 01:23 PM   #2
76mm
Swabbie

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Hi, I noticed this game on sale for $10 and picked it up. I think it has a lot of potential, but am having some problems with the mission editor. I can set up a basic mission easily enough, but have three problems:

1) Despite the use of triggers and events, I cannot get enemy ships to move to attack my ships. They will fire on my ships if their movement path takes it within range, but they will not deviate from their movement path, and for instance, will simply keep going rather than stopping or maneuvering to engage my ships.

2) I cannot get planes to attack ships at all. They will fly right over them, but nothing more.

3) I've added the line to the start.ini file to enter god mode (for wording on these issues in the scenario editor, but it has not worked--enemy ships not visible.

The first two issues should be resolvable, as they work in the scripted missions, but having used the existing missions as a template I still cannot get it to work and am getting rather frustrated. Have other people had more success with this?
76mm is offline   Reply With Quote