View Single Post
Old 09-23-17, 08:25 AM   #5917
Marshall Ney
Loader

Downloads: 87
Uploads: 0
Default setting up mod

I don't know what I did exactly, but I screwed up getting the proper mod order and files to run the mod.
Last night I had it, but not having read the notes close enough about starting new campaign , when the starting point was Kiel, I thought I had done something wrong!! So, I started messing around & now files screwed up, because when I tried re-unzipping and re-loading into JSGME, one of the files overwrote something in the other AND I can't undo that for some reason.
I just deleted first zip files and re-downloaded OH & patch files again, but things are still screwed up. So that didn't fix. Are there files somewhere else that I need to delete associated with mod that's interferring with operation of mod. I don't get the option to skip tutorial now.

Any ideas how to fix this?? Also, when you unzip the main OH files, there are 3 other folders(MQK gradiant,locations maps & shape textures??) that can be sent to mod folder in SH5. Should they be sent there??
Also, what is proper order of loading main OH file and patch file, which one first??
Marshall Ney is offline   Reply With Quote