View Single Post
Old 07-25-10, 09:39 AM   #1381
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default Hi Frinic

[QUOTE=frinik;1452030]Hello My Dear Lc, it would have been a pleasure talking-chatting with you before but unlike you and Mr Zee I donīt speak a word of Magyar.....

You do not need to talk hungarian, maybe a bit german or a little bit english. I ll try my best to make me understandable. You speak a lot of languages too. From my side i can say that a i had 3 years of french, reading is going well, but talking or writing NO. Its been to long ago.

Whatīs the fixation about an antenna on atank????Since we cannot use a radio communication system in the sim???No doubt Freud or Jung would see some kind of unresolved youth fantasy in that

I know that there is no communication, may be flag signs as the russian did but what would be a Porsche without its emblem? Not an exact Porsche and ZW looks really on all details. I am couragious how he will mange the interior of the Panther. This is really hard stuff.

The Hungarian were the only allies of Germany who did nto quit or defect to the enemy unlike even the Finns not to mention the Rumanians and Italians.

Thats true but they had to pay 45 years of Communism, but you know that for sure.

Cheers

LC
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote