View Single Post
Old 04-11-12, 11:04 AM   #70
flip665
Watch

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

thanks for the link beast.
one other thing that has me stuck because im computer retarded (or ps3 spoiled) as stated above, im looking to do multiple sh4 folders to mess with one and not corrupt the other because i purchased and downloaded the game so i have no disk to back me up.

i have currently two folders (empty) on the c: drive [sh4stock and sh4custom1 respectively]. i want to put sh4 into each using multish4. im sure i can figure out how to use this from the readme but if anyone has input feel free. my problem lies with what to put in the new sh4stock/custom1 folders. i do a search and my computer says i have 99 files for sh4.

how do i be sure ive got a stock, unchanged, no career save or settings file version of the game? is there one catch all folder i can copy to each [stock and custom1] and for that matter will i need to uninstall it to do this? can i even uninstall without deleting it as i have no hard copy?

i know you guys have probably answered this a hundred times but today is a new day and your dealing with a guy on his girlfriends "priceless" laptop and i couldnt even tell you what version windows she has lol... needless to say im trying hard not to screw it up... thanks in advance, with more to come if i get this game running modded...
flip665 is offline   Reply With Quote