View Single Post
Old 07-18-17, 10:05 PM   #757
Gargamel
Lucky Sailor

Downloads: 81
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
Didn't some high ranking Time Lord regenerated in to a female a few seasons back was probably the tester then followed by the Master and now the Doctor. Just a rating grabber that will backfire. It's clearly a PC move as there have been other PC moves in Dr Who over the years on its return.

Last night watched the final story, nice idea too see the original cybermen back but the story was total crap. And as the BBC going to plug the iplayer loop hole soon that will be the last time for me and no doubt many many more who do not have TV licences. Only watched it as a friend missed it and as no internet, their view was a thumbs down on the storyline. And probably will not bother after the Xmas special.

BTW: They too gave the thumbs down on the new Doctor.
Yes, it was the security chief or general or something, from the episode where the Dr has just returned to Gallifrey after being stuck in that castle for 6 Billion years. The way it was shown, it seemed this is a not uncommon thing, regenerating as the opposite sex.

When I started watching Broadchurch, I didn't know the new doc is one of the leads, only learned that after looking her up.

At the very least, she deserves to be given a chance. Not only is there a new doctor, but a new show runner too. Both of which have had successes in the past.

I still think the first doc of the new series was the worst I've seen so far.

Gargamel is offline   Reply With Quote