View Single Post
Old 08-14-16, 05:15 PM   #4
torpedobait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 397
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navigator857 View Post
Have worn out the "Search" button and several hours to no avail. Can some one put a link to where I can download these files so I can download/install them please? Thank you

EDIT" I've checked all 11 pages of the "Gameplay" mod area and neither of these files are there. Does anyone have a link to or can point me to where I find download them? Checking here and the internet and still drawing a blank.

* TDW_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_3_SH4
* 1.5_OTC_US Radar from Start for TMO

Jack
Check my other response to the list questions you asked. I'm not sure where I found the TDW mod - I've had it for a long time. I would have thought there would be mention of it somewhere in one of the SH4 forums. This one is not a critical mod. It is supposed to increase damage over and above that caused by cannon or torpedo to a ship gradually, as a fire spreads or water floods into adjoining compartments. Can't say if it really does that, but it doesn't do harm far as I can tell.

The Radar from Start mod is one of the mods included under the umbrella name 15_OpticalTargetingCorrection031312forTMO25.rar. I'm sure it is in the "New" Downloads section.

I found the 40mm Twin mod in Downloads - it is called Snarf's 40mm Twin Mod
I don't think you can actually get the twin version installed on your boat until mid-1944.

Run Silent, Run Deep, and Sink 'em All

Last edited by torpedobait; 08-14-16 at 05:26 PM.
torpedobait is offline   Reply With Quote