View Single Post
Old 10-21-14, 03:55 AM   #51
Wise
Engineer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

@LGN1

Your thought very competent. I too consider that crew during a storm on a winter garden, it is abnormal. BUT... I didn't speak yet about a problem which in any way not to avoid. The matter is that I try to do everything according to the historical sizes. In this regard, turms now the narrower, than in a stock.

It already led to annoying misunderstanding:

Height of the turm-3.55 m. At detection of the boat in a surfaced state the crew squats. As a result, the look of the seaman rests against a turm wall. And also, the back part of his trunk crashes into a hatch cover. Because, turm narrow. The hatch and other units can't be moved. They are located on historical places. For this reason not to place crew during the storm (POSR) within the bridge. There is no place. Otherwise, seamen will crash into everything all parts of a body. And not only during knee-bends, but also in the usual mode. In reality, submariners on the bridge it was very closely. In the movements, they are constantly rubbed backs and other parts of a body about walls of the bridge and devices located on the bridge. In game not to recreate similar animation of characters. Thus, eliminating one absurd, we will create another. In both cases it will be bad. And it is unclear which is worse.
In models from Ubisoft such misunderstanding aren't present. But thus, their models don't correspond to real prototypes at all.
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote