View Single Post
Old 01-28-18, 08:13 AM   #3
Astute59
Swabbie

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0
Icon1 CMANO Aircraft won't land on carrier

Thanks for your reply. Just by way of an update, I was reading the FAQ's on the Matrix Forum, and I thought I may have found the problem. The maximum number of aircraft loaded should not exceed 75% of the total capacity to allow air ops to run smoothly. Logical.

So I reduced the QE's number of a/c to 46 in total and ran the scenario again. All was well for a while. A strike was forming up normally and the CAP was returning to Carrier. As soon as the first CAP a/c went into the landing que the lifts would not take anymore a/c to the flight deck. The CAP circled but didn't land, again!.

I took the retuning a/c off RTB and sent them sightseeing. The strike started forming up again and lift went back to taking a/c to the flight deck. When the strike had left and no other deck ops were ongoing I made the CAP a/c RTB again. No change though just circled around in the landing que. I saved the game so will have a go at attaching it to this post (hopefully you can see the original save game file).

I may raise a query on the Matrix Tech Support web site as well. If they come back with a solution I'll post it here as well.
Astute59 is offline   Reply With Quote