Old 12-01-08, 03:54 AM   #55
joegrundman
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 34
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhayl
Hi h.sie, thank you!
I think there will be at least another update, I played a patrol yesterday and I noticed some things that can improved on the "dark" files. Also I will move the "flaggen" button on the UZO, to be the same as in the obs scope, and maybe add the circular sliderule to the UZO as well.
Other than that I'm pretty happy with it, I will see after a few patrols if I want new things, or if people report problems etc
For the U-Jagd chrono at first I wanted to have it in place of the classic stopwatch but I ran out of room on the screen In the next update I will put "DIY" instructions to have the sliding one for those who want it, personally I like it but I think it gets in the way wherever I put in so I left it out.

edit, good point Pisces, I noticed that last night, I will add an extra layer of "dark filter" to it. It's too bad the "redlight" can't be added to the TDC screen (or I don't know how).
if you do decide to include a draggable U-jagd chrono, please note that there are two versions in the U-jagd pack - the basic one and another one with an additional ring for 75 m targets.

I much prefer this one with the 75 m ring, because, well, a lot of ships are about 75m long - most small merchants/small freighters/tramp steamers, are about 75m as well as most destroyers
"Enemy submarines are to be called U-Boats. The term submarine is to be reserved for Allied under water vessels. U-Boats are those dastardly villains who sink our ships, while submarines are those gallant and noble craft which sink theirs." Winston Churchill
joegrundman is offline   Reply With Quote