Old 04-13-09, 08:25 AM   #96
OneTinSoldier
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 46
Uploads: 0

This is from a year ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker_hlb3
I’ve just uploaded a new version of “TMO_Enable_Uboat”. The difference between version 3 and this new version 4 is minor, but it now allows you to switch between RSDRC and OM without having to de-install OM. Here's the install order

TMO
RSRDC V371
RSRDC V371 Patch X
OM V100
OM V100 Patch X
TMO_Enable_Uboat_V4

Now to go from USN ops to Uboat ops, install ‘TMO_Enable_Uboat_V4’, to go back to USN ops, de-install ‘TMO_Enable_Uboat_V4’
So obviously, you just use JSGME to enable it when you want to play the U-Boat addon and OM, and disable it when you want to play TMO!

I hope that helps but let's not hijack this thread anymore from it being about the Eye Patch. If you have any more questions about other mods and/or need more help I recommend you make a new thread.

Cheers
"Variable this is EasyRhino, do you copy? Over." Loud and clear EasyRhino. "Do we have a gig? Over." That's a Roger, we have a gig. Target is painted, start the music. "Roger that Variable. Into attack. Pickling target. Target is acquired and lit. LGB comin' down!" EasyRhino, circular error probability zero. Impact with High Order Detonation. Thank You, have a nice day.
OneTinSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote