Old 11-09-14, 09:40 AM   #70
radiator
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 78
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe View Post
Привет Алексей и Саня!!
28 ноября я по возможности буду в Петербурге (мои братухи из Минска дают концерт в клубе Backstage). 18 октября в Москву не получилось вырваться с моим графиком работы, но до вас я попробую добраться. По ближе к дате можно будет сконтактироваться, может пересечёмся как-нибудь, хлопнем шнапсу за встречу (привезу своего белорусского) и "за тех, кто в море". Да и поговорить с единомышленниками всегда есть о чём. Как на это смотрите? Если что, то буду вас держать в курсе и стараться приехать, давно я в Питер не заглядывал.
Удачи парни!!!!!
++Ahnenerbe++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Alex and Sanya !!
November 28 I'll be possible in St. Petersburg (my brothers from Minsk give concert at Backstage). October 18 in Moscow could not escape with my work schedule, but I'll try to get you. Upon closer to the date it will be possible to agree, can cross the somehow, slap schnapps for the meeting (bring his Belarusian) and "for those who are at sea ." Yes, and talk with like-minded always have something. How to look at it? If anything, it'll keep you up to date and try to come to St. Petersburg for a long time I did not look.
Good luck guys !!!!!
++ Ahnenerbe ++
Парни, я не слишком обнаглею, если тоже попрошусь на сходку? Как выразился Саня - "поговорить с единомышленниками всегда есть о чём" К тому есть много вопросов по S3D и другим трудно понимаемым для моего гуманитарного мозга вещам, хотелось бы поспрашивать о тех или иных моментах матерых специалистов

Guys, I will not be too arrogant, if'll ask to the meeting, too? In the words of Sanya - "talk to like-minded people always have something" Besides, there are a lot of questions on S3D and other difficult to understand things for my humanitarian brain, I would like to ask around about certain moments of experienced professionals
radiator is offline   Reply With Quote