Old 02-25-18, 01:28 PM   #15
schlechter pfennig
Commander

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanuboat View Post
Hello.

I had no crashes that I could specifically point to the SH3 Commander (and how could you do that?).

Because some people said try without SH III commander, but well its still the same here with or without commander = crash when campaign file is enabled in JSGME.
The thing to keep in mind when using Commander with WAC 5.0 is that there is a specific "Commander lite" mod (https://www.mediafire.com/file/kjq8m...ander_light.7z) that needs to be enabled. However, that is not installed in the usual MODS folder like all the other mods. You need to install a second jsgme program, this one in your SH3Commander, run it to set up a MODS folder, then paste WAC5.0+Commander_light in the new MODS folder, then finally enable that with the jsgme in the SH3Commander's folder.

As to how you could point to Commander causing CTDs, well, if you have an option enabled in Commander, and you keep getting CTDs, and you finally disable that option and the CTDs go away, that's pretty good empirical evidence!

For some reason, I was getting CTDs when using WAC5.0 Full_Interior and/or Complete Sound for WAC5. And no matter what I have enabled, once I sink a ship I cannot save and then reload a game.
schlechter pfennig is offline   Reply With Quote