View Single Post
Old 10-10-05, 02:11 PM   #6
Miika
A-ganger

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0
Default Hello everybody.

It's nice to hear that you have enjoyed my scenarios. Originally, I wasn't sure if I should send them at all...

A few notes: I made them originally for myself and a couple of friends, with two objects in mind; playability and re-playability.

I have always kept a "10nm" rule, meaning that the scale in the left corner must show 10nm, so as not to make the scenarios too long. (Although lately I have sometimes broken the rule.)

I've mainly played them myself this far, so I had to make a lot of dynamic groups etc, to avoid knowing too well what's out there.

After originally sending my scenarios to Bill, I learned quite a bit more about the editor. (Wow, "Use doctrine language", I wonder what that means... etc.) I also installed the LWAMI mod v2.1, after which I repaired and tried to balance I think almost all my missions. With the (extremely) heavy random factor, however, I donĀ“t think it matters if you have the mod or not. I also allowed the player to choose the submarine they most desire. I like the v2.1mod, and with it also like to play with Los Angeles class.

More scenarios are on their way...