View Single Post
Old 06-11-10, 07:53 PM   #109
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by melnibonian View Post
Steve if you manage to do that I am interested. I thought about it as well but I am not 100% sure on how to do it. Any help you can offer will be most appreciated.
It's very simple actually. You just look in Commander's 'Date' folder. There are already many different functions applied there, some for date-based history updates, some for the War Radio mod that puts them in the Gramophone.

Just Change the title of each skins folder so it reads exactly like one of the folders already in 'Date', and it should install it on that date all by itself. Or you can take the Data folder of each one out and put it inside one of the folders with a date on it that's closest.

For instance, copy the Data folder inside MFM-v3-US+UK_Skins19390901 and paste in inside Commander's Date/19390901 folder. When it says there's already a Data folder and asks if you want to overwrite it, click 'Yes'.

When you come to MFM-v3-US+UK_Skins19400601, you'll see that there isn't a 'Date' folder in Commander with that label. Just make one, and paste the Data folder from that one into the one you just made.

For the first one, MFM-v3-Neutral-Skins-1940, copy and paste the Data folder into Commander's 19400101.

And you're done!