View Single Post
Old 05-19-07, 02:50 PM   #909
buck28
Sailor man

Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0
Default Had to pay $50.00 to be a Beta Tester????

Yes please; come out with patch 1.3. This game, I, like everyone else, have been waiting for, for so long....But it has more bugs than a Tennessee ant hill. When you fit for SD radar, where do you find it? and how does it work????? Don't fit with twin AA guns, if you do your head is stuck in a bulkhead with no view, while the aircraft attack. One of my favorite pastimes in SH3 was the sound room and radio room. What happened?? Obviously the sound of distant propellers were not important to the U.S. Sub's? The sound room (sonar), radio room, and radar room are gone in this game as far as I'm concerened. All you can do there is look around. Nothing is functional as far as I know.
This is an OK game, but could have been a Great War Sim. I find myself back at SH3 playing it. (thanks to the Grey Wolves).
One last thing, everytime I try to change the realism settings, (in port mind you) they don't take. The only way they work is with a complete career restart??? Please wake me when this game is fixed. It's to bad the company makes all the money on an incomplete release, and it takes the mod maker comunity to correct the many problems.