View Single Post
Old 03-12-15, 02:24 AM   #1
Wizbomb
Watch

Downloads: 39
Uploads: 0
SHO Help with SH5 TWoS modpack

Hello all, Its been about four years or so since I last showed my face around here in the world of subsims and lately i've been really jonesing to play SH5.

Now I do have past experience with SH5 but that was UNMODDED experience

I currently have a fresh install of SH5 with The Wolves of Steel installed and all the sudden it occurred to me that I have no idea what on earth i'm doing. I love how realistic these mods make the game but I cant figure out how to do anything, its all so...overwhelming to a noob such as myself. My question is where can I find an in-depth guide on how to use these mods? Does such guide even exist? if not how can I learn how to use all this? Also do you think i'm biting off more than i can chew going fully modded with not even 9 hours clocked into the base game?

Any help will be much appreciated!

P.S. Playing this game is bringing back found memories of my late father who passed away about a year ago from cancer, some of my best memories was of him and I playing Silent Hunter II when I was about 7 or 8. My father went by the name of WOLFF on these forums but hadn't posted in years (2008 or so).
Wizbomb is offline   Reply With Quote