View Single Post
Old 05-08-18, 05:39 PM   #4691
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Big slap in Macronman's and Angie's face, can't say I am crying. EU high representative (oh those megalomianiac titles...) full of boasting words, but cannot offer any action in deeds to confront the US here. The Donald threatened sanctions on every country, including the EU'S own provinces, that does deals with Iran, and I think one by one all those companies will fall in line and leave the EU leadership standing alone in the rain.

Its the complete collapse of European wishful thinking about how to wish Iran into compliance. I think there were too many holes in that "treaty", and it allowed the Iranians to buy time - without giving up their reaching-out for the bomb. European and Obamanian Chamberlainitis was the father of the reasoning behind doing that treaty with Iran.

The EU has been shown its place- and how tiny and diplomatically weak and meaningless it is when the global big boys speak and do. Everybody, laugh out loud - all laughs are righfully on the EU.

However, I think it also is a Donaldarian bluff. I do not think that the Us is ready or willing any time soon to possibly attack Iran in strength, if need arises. And the EU is neither willing nor capable anyway. Britain is leaving, Germany's military is check mate, and France alone is both traditionally too Israel-critical and also too small in numbers as if it could bomb the bomb program out of Iran. If Iran now relaunches its porgram openly (it never was shut down I am 100% certain), it just will find the cause uif buying high tehc compnents more difficult, seeing a delay. They hoped with this now obsolete treaty to find that easier and one day suddenly suprise the world with solid facts, like Pakistan did. And the European howling over broken treaties then would havbe been meaningless anyway.

The international nuclear watchdog of the UN has been totally compromised since the reign of El Baradei, they cannot be trusted anymore, never again, and are no objective, neutral player. I couldn't care less for what they now say. That the dishes I have washed in the kitchen earlier this evening still has not fully dried, is far more important than what the watchdog has to say.