View Single Post
Old 10-06-07, 01:42 PM   #18
chris
Torpedoman

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikbear
I and some others asked this last time about the other mod chris did and never got an answer people don't (or won't) understand that some of us aren't as computer savvy as the rest and need some help regarding this issue.Why modders don't use JSGME is beyond me its so much easier for people to use and if there are any conflicts with anything you are using,2 clicks and its gone,simple. as the saying goes "it doesn't make you any better a carpenter because you can bang nails into wood with your bare hands,the smart guy uses a hammer"

Dear Mr. Nikbear,

last time, I remember, I gave you an answer. Also I wrote, that I didnīt promise to you anything.

I`am sorry, if you are not amused about the free sound-addon for SH. Please excus e me, that I didnīt spend more free-time to make it still easier for you, as I already explained in the actual readme - the easy steps to make the mod JGSME compatible.

Maybe you should think about, that it could give reasons to do it in the way I have done.

The actual mod has a size of about 15 MB. If I would make the mod JGSME compatible, I would have to upload 135 MB (15 x 9 copy into sound-folders). This means to me hours of uploading time, because I only have a very old analog-modem.

Kind regards
Einbecker
chris is offline   Reply With Quote