View Single Post
Old 05-25-13, 10:25 PM   #9
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3

Great mod Sjizzle. I am using a mod list almost identical to Fifi's and using TDW's SH5 Enhanced UI (latest version) with the mouse in-out option activated for all of the tool bars.

After installing the charts mod, I lost the RH upper tool bar completely and the LH toolbar, (depth and throttle etc) remained visible and no longer had the mouse in-out function.

If I used the show-hide UI hot key, the LH toolbar disappeared permanently. The camera and officer bars seemed to function correctly and not be effected.

I tried a number of complete re-installs of the the entire game V1.2 with no luck.

Re-installing without the Charts mod and the UI functioned normally. Not sure whether it's just in my setup or a conflict with the mouse in-out function of the UI.

I don't think there is an issue if the mouse in, mouse out function of the UI is not activated, but I love the clear view and invisible toolbars this function of the UI allows.

I would like to resolve this issue as the ability to import user charts has so much potential.

I'm hoping to be able to get documents pertaining to real navigation e.g. the sun almanac etc in game and also "The Submarine Commanders Handbook" 1943 edition...not sure how to go about converting these docs into dds format and compatible with user charts or even if it's possible.
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote