View Single Post
Old 12-25-08, 01:50 AM   #57
Ilpalazzo
Frogman

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0

I've been trying the demo and I'm not sure what to think. It looks like fun, but the camera controls are a right pain in the ass. I managed to get it pretty damn good but using the arrow keys to pan the camera around is so slow! Anyway I can make this more 'snappy' so that I may quickly pan with the arrow keys instead of waiting for it to slowly gain momentum?

Anyway, the limited time has made it impossible for me to get a feel for the game. The Duel doesn't seem to have a time limit and that's the one I've been playing. I consistently got my ass kicked as either side against the AI. I was trying to keep my distance and duke it out, but the AI seems to have uber aimbot aim as I can barely hit the enemy ship while they seem to hit me quite often. The very first shots fired by the ai seem to always hit me (lame).

I dunno if I struck on an AI weakness or am playing properly now, but I can win every time if I just bum rush the AI and own them in close combat.

This game seems to be all about maneuvering. Are there any tips I should be aware of to play better/properly? Seems to me that just rushing the AI and getting in close is the way to do it. Tell me I'm wrong because that just seems too easy. Is there any way to improve my gunner's accuracy? They are really very terrible where as the ai is doing well some how. I must be missing a 'hit the target' button or something.

Last edited by Ilpalazzo; 12-25-08 at 01:51 AM.
Ilpalazzo is offline   Reply With Quote