View Single Post
Old 12-20-08, 07:44 PM   #47
PeriscopeDepth
Sea Lord

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonarman
Much as I like the scope of the game, I can't stand the counter intuitive camera controls, having to move the mouse to the absolute extremes of the screen simply to pan the camera is just stupid from a usability point of view. The keypad controls are similarly obtuse. They should implement the middle mouse drag pan that most games feature these days and perhaps a ctrl+arrow keys as the keyboard equivalent that would be a big improvement.
I hate the mouse camera controls as well. I use my num keypad for controlling the camera. And the page up/down keys.

Quote:
Why are my battle cruisers being kicked in the a** so badly. The brits arnt takeing damage as they should. (there ships are full of holes at the waterline) My ships are sinking. Ive lost my entire scouting force.

(once had a bc and a cruiser go into combat, bc riped cruisers side open (most of its starbord side) and it didnt sink.
It's gotta be something. Jutland's damage model is excellent, a huge step up from RJW. Any more details? Do you have the ACH options on or off? What class BC was it? What kind of cruiser was it? Range of engagement? Note that the Brit ACs are some of the most resilient ships in the game.

PD

Last edited by PeriscopeDepth; 12-20-08 at 07:45 PM.
PeriscopeDepth is offline   Reply With Quote