View Single Post
Old 12-09-18, 06:40 PM   #37
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
You know Steve for a guy who is constantly saying that he doesn't know anything for sure you use a lot of absolute words against me like "always" and "never".
You could well be right. That said, I also don't trust people who act as if they do know something when it is apparent that what they "know" is actually opinion and not knowledge.

Quote:
The way I see it my comments in this thread are usually made in response to the "hardcore left-wing philosophy" that pervades it. Now you can go ahead and cherry pick them to fit your narrative I guess but I will continue to post my feelings regardless of your identity politics name calling.
What exactly is my narrative? As I see it "hard-core" anything is a bad thing. Assuming that the other side is automatically evil does nothing to help solve the problems. I notice you carefully ignored my comments on your knee-jerk "must have voted for Hillary" reactions to comments against Trump.

On the other hand you might be surprised to find that I agree with you on a lot of this. The Left really is wasting a lot of time attacking rather than looking for solutions. But then so is The Right, and what bothers me is that both sides are exactly alike in that regard. I don't see much discussion from either side, just attacks.

Quote:
We need more conservative voices on this forum not less.
Conservative voices, yes. Right-Wing (or Left-Wing) diatribe, not so much.