View Single Post
Old 12-30-16, 06:41 AM   #33
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
I think so, that's why I've shown them in my first post.

Quote:
I understand, but a land unit is always placed on the ground, so it depends on the depth ... so same LHs have to be placed at the same depth... or not, if the rock is big enough. In this case, the rock will be more or less visible above water. We have to try.
We have two ways to mimic lighthouses based on rocky reefs: we can raise the seabottom so to create a little island big enough to house a lighthouse set as land unit, or as I told you a few weeks ago, we could make those lighthouses into floating sea units. With the correct settings, their swinging would be hardly noticeable. Some adjustement in Terrain Editor might still be required to match the seabottom with the bottom of the rock meshes

Quote:
Maybe on the Hotelnau model I've sent to you, there is a glass texture for the lens.
No need for that, my Fresnel lens is already textured

Quote:
Yes, I tried this icon first (I wanted this icon too), but the problem is that, in game, the picture has no colors (green if not black) and is bad rendered (pixelised) if it's too small, so I chose a black and more simple icon. Moreover, the icon is turned if the object is not facing towards north, as it is the case in my work (see in mission how it looks).
Maybe a simple black five-pointed star then?
gap is offline   Reply With Quote