View Single Post
Old 04-05-10, 07:04 AM   #16
vonTorpitz
Seaman

Downloads: 23
Uploads: 0

Judging by the posts Ive read. I can tell feelings are running hot concerning the inadequacies of SH5. Most of all, it seems that Ubisofts DRM policy is the predominant gripe here. Given the amount of negative press this thing is getting its only a matter of course until Ubisoft pulls it. Incidentally,(and I am truly reluctant to post this in light of the anguish Ive read about) I have experienced zero problems logging on to SH5 through Ubisofts servers. Not once. Maybe Im lucky. To be clear though, I am not condoning the unfinished product SH5 or Ubisofts draconian marketing schemes either.
In any case, the thread was directed to those who have already bought the game and how we can make it better. If you like SH3 then play it. Im ready to move on. And I sincerely hope others who've bought the game are as well.
Either that or we commandeer a U -Boat, sail to Romania or whatever backwater Eastern European paradise this game was created in ........and nuke it.