View Single Post
Old 09-23-16, 05:53 AM   #19
TheGeoff
Planesman

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoudiere View Post
'Allo. Just discovered this game like, 3 hours ago; It's now 2AM. Love the game, decided to make a sub for it...The Reverie.

It's pretty big and well...Fat. A single reactor, 16 crew, 9 areas, 17 torpedos. Also decided to recolor the uniforms from white & dark blue to bright red & bright blue, 'cause why not. It ain't perfect, but it's functional, sturdy, and I've yet to run out of ammo while using it. I also buffed the diesel engines a bit.
Certainly not going to run out of torpedoes in that sub! Nice work, thanks for sharing

Quote:
I do hope someone finds enjoyment out of it, but really I made it because it was somehow fun making it. Switching back and forth between a text document and a debug program that needs to be restarted after every change, fun?! Sometimes I don't understand myself. Haha anyway, once again, great game. I can see many more of my sleeping hours will disappear towards this.
Now you know what it's like to develop this game! Sometimes it's hard to understand why it is so enjoyable. I think there is a certain satisfaction in creating something unique & fun using really basic, primitive tools.
TheGeoff is offline   Reply With Quote