View Single Post
Old 09-01-07, 10:04 AM   #8
billko
中国水兵

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 2

Hmmm, I was awarded the "Submarine Service Medal (Dist. Service Medal) and the output file - and Damage Control also - reports I got the Purple Heart. Actually the output was correct IMHO because I ran into a big carrier task force as I was patrolling the "Jawa" Sea and got the crapola beat out of me because I could not dive deep enough to keep the destroyers off my back - green watch crew didn't report the contact until the task force contacted me - in a most direct manner. I ended up just putting her on the bottom of the sea when they weren't looking and apparently they couldn't tell me from a sea shell because they eventually got tired of wasting depth charges and went back to excorting the task force... No one would give me a Dist. Service Medal for for beating up a boat and not completing my objective.

But the fact remains... the stock medal system sucks. I wonder if one of the medals mods would fix that... although I wonder, because from what I've been reading, they've been having similar probs...

Bill
billko is offline   Reply With Quote