View Single Post
Old 09-19-13, 11:43 AM   #10
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Thanks guys to try this mod!

I just played a 2 months patrol since yesterday and i can say that itīs great and works as intend. I will try below to comment some of the above posted questions.

1. I didinīt test if this small amount of light added on the night will affect or not the sensors. This issue was always asked and digged by a lot of modders that worked with sensors and env lights (myself included) and I guess that great amount of lights changes can affect the sensors but small ones like this one will be not noticed by the player.

2. The env on the pictures are self adjusted and isnīt for download anywhere. Sorry! Perhaps in some future if i have time, ok?

3. For ppl with not so dark night env i suggest the mod as it is out of the box. For really dark nights env i suggest to shift to the optional file (the moon light will then cast as an ambient light only). On the pictures I used a medium dark env with a bit more strong light than the one inside the mod.

4. Yes, the mod can be enable imediatelly, no need to start new patrol.

5. If you are not satisfyed with the results after enable the mod, you always can adjust yours ambient lights at deep night (envcolors.dat) to more or less dark colors accordingly until find a good result for your taste. Also the moon light with Omni light type can be adjusted as described on the first post.

6. And yes, now to see better the flags at deep night sometimes is necessary to manobrate the uboat to a better position.