Old 07-27-17, 04:49 PM   #11
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariksio30 View Post
Nagara Maru smoke is fixed?
This depth charge mod conflicts with particle.dat od default game or with some other mod?
No, Nagara Maru is not fixed, the smoke is fixed for the ships. I added it to each ships sim file in my ship pack, so have the thick black smoke for merchants.

Nagara Maru has black smoke now, but it doesnt come out of the funnel, comes out ahead almost from he bridge.

I'm pretty sure its something in the particles.dat in the splash mod bu could be the materials.dat?

I just tested it. When let the splash mod overwrites my ship pack, which has the particles.dat from the different smoke mod(and ships have the proper smoke in their sim files now) it puts the dark smoke on warships and merchants have no smoke, but have the large splashes and the halos when depth charges detonate.

I switched the particles.dat file from ship pack and placed it in the splash mod for testing. I get the better splashes but no halo is left in the water, but the smoke is right for the ships. Merchant has dark smoke plumes. Warship has light whisps as supposed to.

Thinking its the particles.dat. What in there is the issue, is beyond me currently.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote