Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Aaaaah, zombie!

Welcome back Two Shingen.

In regards to DTG, their DLC is rather hit and miss of late, however they are fairly open in regards to other developers generating content, and good at updating the base game for free...although the updates are rather small since any major updates would break all the DLC...

I guess in a way it will be just like the old days of FSX, the main developer created content will be fairly basic in quality, and it'll be up to 3rd party developers (like Accusim and Just Flight) to bring the good stuff to the yard.
Braaaaiiins. And thank you Oberon. Sorry I haven't been on Teamspeak lately. My G930 finally died after a long and painful end and I haven't picked up a new one yet. Lesson learned: Logitech is not the same Logitech from a decade ago. So, I am using my awesome HD280 but it has no mic. I'll be back, though. Maybe we'll shoot up Russians or D&D it up or something.

In regards to Flight Simulator, I hope you are right. However I suspect that Dovetail will be using and/or developing a proprietary engine, and I wonder just how mod friendly that would be given the company's revenue MO. Not to say that Train Simulator isn't a good game; it is, I enjoy it. Rather, that it seems less mod friendly than FSX.
Takeda Shingen is offline   Reply With Quote