View Single Post
Old 03-22-07, 06:12 PM   #34
Tieg
Seaman

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

I have a problem...more of the gameplay more than anything. I started my career in the Tambor class boat...I also added radar...the twin 20mm AA...and the 4 50's bow mounted. Now my problem is when I go to PD first I sink out of site and the first time was in shallow water and I bounced off the bottom...once I got back up to pd...I run with my bow down so much deeper then my stern that I have about a 20 to 30 degree down angle and my periscope doesn't even reach out of the water...is it because I mounted the guns forward vice aft of the conning tower? I doubt seriously that this game is so much that you have to adjust trim. Cause if that is the case I'm going to disqualify my chief of the watch as well as my diving officer for not keeping a good trim. DISREGARD...JUST DON'T PUT A GUN FORWARD OF THE CONNING TOWER ON A BOAT THAT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE ONE.

Last edited by Tieg; 03-24-07 at 09:51 AM.
Tieg is offline   Reply With Quote