Old 09-09-08, 08:03 AM   #13
Pisces
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 300
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMV
Sorry Pisces,
I must be a very dumm one, I don't get a damn thing on your before last thread...
Thanks for trying however. JMV
That's too bad. Wasn't sure how much background info/ formula derivation you were after. No, no, I don't want to hear that!. Dummies go sit in a car that is about to get crashed on purpous. I may not be the best in explaining complicated stuff. (besides, what's a math discussion worth thesedays without a drawing to make it clear) Don't give up yet. ... But why don't you come up to the chalkboard, .... here's a piece of chalk, ... and show where you get lost.

You wanted formulas for use with a scientific calculator. I supposed you knew how to translate those formulas into keypresses for your own specific brand of calculator. As each brand has it's own way of organising math functions with certain buttons, and how to acces them. I could help with a Casio probably (I have a "fx-82SX Fraction", pretty ancient by now) but some calculators are different in their use. Is that the problem?

p.s. my thread? You must mean my 'post' or my message. You are the one that started this 'thread' with your original message. Sorry, I'm a semantic nitpicker aswel sometimes. And wanted to make sure you didn't mean someplace else.

Last edited by Pisces; 09-09-08 at 08:26 AM.
Pisces is offline   Reply With Quote