Old 05-25-18, 09:26 PM   #476
BarracudaUAK
Captain

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post
Anybody else still addicted as I am?

I'm juggling many games at the moment, KSP included.

I put KSP on hold to make a run through Fallout: New Vegas with all the add-ons.
I had them for about a year before I got back around to playing them.

Upgraded to Fedora 27, and I accidentally over-wrote my most recent backup (I alternate backups to 2 drives) before I finished.
Wiped out my FO:NV saves.

So I decided to go through all my other Steam games list, including -from start to finish- the Half-Life series.

Then I started KSP again. Started modding a few things, then more things. Then even more things.

Right now I have a contract to land on Eve, haven't launched because I'm trying to finish the last bit of the mod that I'm doing...

But I'll start it up, test a mod, then revert to the VAB.
Tweak mod, tweak ship, revert again.

I'm hoping to finish the "tweaks" early next week, and be landing on Eve by next Friday.

However, I doubt this will happen, as that has been the plan for about a month.

But still playing. May try some other mods on a fresh install.

However with 1.4, the (game) engine improvements were welcome, but the removal of the Mk1-2 pod was not.
I went in and re-added it.
It's the ultimate lander for me. Small, full crew (Pilot, Engineer, Scientist) and I can easily see the VVI, the Radar Altimeter and the... what's it called, The ball that tells your ships attitude (it's been a while, I used to know what that thing was called!!!).
AND I can see out the window too!

The new 1-3 isn't all that great. Lighter, but harder to see everything at once.
Although, I'm going to have to keep all the old parts around so that all my ships in space don't crash the game.

Other than that, a good update.

Barracuda
BarracudaUAK is offline   Reply With Quote