View Single Post
Old 10-30-07, 03:06 PM   #135
danlisa
Navy Seal

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabbaRus
I think if you are on your own in the flight channel then you shouldn't get kicked but the admins have made the rules. If there is someone there then talk a bit. If they are in a different room send a text message to all, just to say hi.
Nobody will be kicked in that instance. By all means, sit in the Flight Sim channel, playing the game and waiting for others to join you. At least we understand what is happening. However, sitting, logged in for hours in the Lobby not doing anything is not on.

Xabba is correct. At the very least, send a message to ALL or Channel & make yourself known.

The rules were set in place because people started to loiter trying to gain information on GWX without actively taking part or using TS in the spirit it is intended for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XabbaRus
So for the sake of SSA in WoE could Morts be allowed back on.

I think he has realised his mistake.
I will pass this request onto Kpt.Lehmann & the owner, Jimbuna. It will be thier call at the end of the day. However, if another chance is afforded Morts, it will be the last.

We don't try to be the 'Big Meanies' but there are too many people hopping on/off, not communicating & lurking about. For what reason, I don't know but it must be controlled.