Old 11-17-18, 03:35 PM   #3486
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
The Beatles - Yer Blues

Back in the late 90s, there was strip club I used to go to here in Hollywood and one of the girls I knew there used to ask me about which songs I thought would be good for her. The girls did three song sets and one of hr go-to's was Bad to the bone, so I made here a mini-CD with that song, a second song I can't remember at the moment, and The Beatles Yer Blues. Being a young thing, she wasn't sure The Beatles song was such a good idea; I said Trust Me". She performed the set, and, when Yer Blues came on, even the guys usually glued to the pool tables and video games woke up and gave her good tips...

Just another example of how I have pleased women is oh so many ways...

Here's Yer Blues live with John Lennon, Eric Clapton, Keith Richards, and Mitchell from The Rolling Stones Rock & Roll Circus show:

One of Lennon's great qualities as a songwriter was his willingness to put so much of his own personal emotions into his songs. No where was this more moving than in his two songs about his mother, Julia, written a few years apart and expressing Lennon's coming to terms with her death:

...and then there is this:

<O>