View Single Post
Old 03-09-08, 09:48 PM   #697
Boris
Sea Lord

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0

Holy moly, that torp just shoots right out of there purely awesome That's the stuff Privateer!

It's been slow going on doing the new texture for the boat... only just finishing up on the main skin and still need to get onto doing the deck... then it's the cam skins. I'll admit I haven't spent alot of time on it in the last few days. I've had to tie up some Uni stuff and partake in the usual celebratory binge drinking. Tomorrow I need to clear my room out for my subtennant, pack my stuff... and run a whole host of other last minute errands before I head back to Australia for a couple of months. I'll take my hard drive though, so I'll continue on the S-Boot stuff there.

@ Mikhayl... If you send be the latest dat I'll have a go at making a sound that matches the torpedo door animation, with something that sounds like its being hand cranked.
Also... another small thing that might imrove things... is it possible to have the default torpedo speed set to schnell rather than langsam?

BTW: here's a video with real footage of the torpedo door opening and the torp launching...

Boris is offline   Reply With Quote